Monday, September 12, 2011

9\11\11

1. how old were you on September  11, 2001? I was only 2 years old when that accident had happen.




2. When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you? I knew it when one time I  saw the news and my mom and my sister were sad about it I was only like 9 years old when I saw it and they were so sad about it ,and I told them why didn't I see it so they told me about it and I got sad to little not as much as them.




3. What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives? they would watch it every time it past and I wouldn't as much as they do it,because I was not worry that any of our family members died there at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment