1. Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:Tempest in crescent city it dind't work at all becaus it was loading.The one that I did like is the one name trapcat and is fun but not that much.
2. Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:The one that showed me the most was the one called the survivor one it was fun but hard at the same time for me.
3. Game I liked best:Was the one called the survivor because it was fun and too ard for me to pass it but that why I liked it so much.
4. What happens in the game:You have to go throw some soldiers and you had o jump to rescue the peson that was traped in the cage, and thats how you go to the second level.
5. How you play the game: By jumping the soliers and waking throw the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment