Monday, September 17, 2012

First Moth Of School....!

My first moth of school was pretty awesome , hum my feeling for the new school are some what in the middle , why well its good that we have a gym and that we got some nice classes but not all our teachers from last year are here and that stinks.

Some positive things that had happened this year are that our new teachers in this school are cool ,awesome ,nice ,and really helpful. Sometimes our teachers don't help us but they say that they don't do it because they want us to try it our selves so we can learn from our own mistake and not do them again in the future.

some positive things that had happened during this past moth, are that I saw my friends again that is nice but some of them have left the school. I now that don't see them but at least I can text them or contact them some how. The new teachers are really nice, including the teachers from last year too.

Humm some of the challenges I've faced through out this moth are not really important because it's just some drama , and I'm really trying to not just be in it but like to get away and pay more attetion to school than just that. Some other challenge I've faced is doing my homework every day or every time the teachers have gave me.

So that's how my first moth of school is been...!!!!^0^ ^-^......

No comments:

Post a Comment