Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Course Overview

What I'm excited to work on this course is how to become better at doing games and know how to do 3D games as well.  I'm  also excited because I know that my class mates will help me when I need help in my game. They might go and post a blog about it and maybe I can go to their blog and see if they have the information in what I need and I'll get help, but if not, well if their the ones in need of help I can comment and say that if they need help in there codes they can go to my blog and they can get help from it too. I'm excited to work with Ms. Laurence because I know that in whatever I need help she will help and I like the way she teaches the class, step by step explaining what to do and then tells us were we might get help, or she says that if we need help to go to a classmates and ask them for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment