Friday, October 11, 2013
Sculpt Terrain
My experience making a Sculpt Terrain , was pretty hard , but that I think it's pretty good for me to have a hard time doing it because I can learn from my mistakes and fix them later on. It also kind of stressed me out because I couldn't find the way how make a volcano and well my classmate made his really cool and awesome looking he made it seem like it was really easy to do. I thought that I could find the way how to make my volcano but I was trying to find the way , but for some reason I couldn't so at the end of the class I wasn't able to make it. Yesterday in lass the teacher told us to make an Island and well I couldn't find the possible way to make and well my teammate was able to make his and well I was so happy for him because he got the hang of it. I hope that next week I can start getting the hang of Unity like my teammate and be as good he is or learn more than I did this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that you're always there to help me out when I get stuck I probably wouldn't be able to make mountains without your help haha I am joking but seriously. I see that every day you and me are getting better on Unity, so I hope by tomorrow we get the hang of everything.
ReplyDelete