Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Semester Goals

My semester  goals for this year are to have better grades than last semester for Example, well every time I would get at first all A's but after a while later I would get B's. Also to get better at making the games that I am going to learn to do this year. I want to turn my homework for every class that I will have homework on. I think that I might get a little frustrated at first , but if I get use to it  like I did in the first times that I had enrolled to this school. For some reason I stopped doing my homework for sometime and credit well that didn't help me at all to have good grades during 7th grade. If I set my mind to it this year then I might probably will do great so I can have a better to graduate for this year to the next or however it works. 
       I also am thinking of making better choices during the school year , for example to not be getting in drama. Also to make new friends. To work harder at being just me. I would like to be in a place were I don't have to worry about drama or anything like that this year. I would like to solve some problems that I've been having since last year and hope to solve it before I leave next year. one because we have been really good friends since 7th grade and I wouldn't like to lose that great friendship between us both. I hope that this year it goes really great and just being my self is no problem and I just love all my teachers as well as my new/old friends that I would never like to change and well those would conclude my year resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment