Wednesday, October 27, 2010

=) WHAT I LEARN THE PAST DAYS (=

 On Monday we were going to research but the computers weren't working so we watch a movie called "project of the paper clips".Other thing that I liked about that movie  was about the people that help to collect the PAPER CLIPS.

On Tuesday i learn that how some kids in the school name  "WIDWELL MIDDLE SCHOOL"  they did a project called "PAPER CLIPS",they too represent the dead people from the HOLOCAUST.I like the movie but it made me cry because there were people that didn't survive the HOLOCAUST ,but some of them had lost there family.The person that I liked of that movie,he  talk about what happened to his mom and his three year old brother,what happened to his mom and his three year old brother was that the soldier send them to the left side and his two other brothers went to the right,the ones that went to the left were killed with hot water or something like that.

On Wendsday we finished watching the movie and then we stared to research about are social issue prompted like my prompt is about "WATER POLLUTION".I have to find information about how could I can make a video game or help the people like not being wasted the water so it can be fresh not all polluted.That's why I when to google to find information how can I used it to my game or to help my self and others too and that's why I whent to google.

On Thursday i'm looking in brain pop videos to see what things could help me to used it on my game.I wish to now how to make a game out of my information.I would like to now more about how can I teach other people not to wast trash around the water so it cannot be polluted and maybe in the feature you mate need to pay for the water thing about it and help the world to be  a better place to live in.

On Friday we are doing checklist.We do it every friday to see if we didn't miss any thing this past day'sToday we are still looking for more information so we can doit on our game.so that's why i'm doing that so i have to do it today.bbbeeeyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=):)=}:}=]:]=>:>

No comments:

Post a Comment