Friday, November 5, 2010

WEEKLY BLOG =)

Today  on Monday we stared to put things to ours save draft so we could finish it tomorrow.So tomorrow I think we are going to start our game process.We can put it on our game of what our social issue thing is so the people can now what we are doing to our wold.

Today on Tuesday we are doing what we stared yesterday so we can finish today.We are doing the "Mini Game"again because most people couldn't go.So we did do it but some people were talking but we still did it so that's the god staff.I wish we could finish today so we can start our own.

 Today Wednesday I thing that we are almost finish with the "Mini Game" process so we can do what Ms.Valdez is doing next.Our successes is that we are almost don so we can start on the game we want or the "social issue" thing,like mind is the water pollution.I will like to be don because is fun doing it and because I will like to do it my self.I will like to be don so i can start building my own game for the "social issue"project. 

Today Thursday we still not finish with the carrot thing.So today I think we are almost don with the carrot,so we are doing the bunny next,I thing we are putting the bunny to move up.Next we are reading the instructions so we can finish the bunny.I thing we are almost don with the bunny. and I thing we are doing next thing is the wolf or the chocolates and the pizza too.

Today friday we are doing the rest of the bunny and and I thing we are almost don with it. I thing we are almost don so we think we are doing next  is the wolf or the chocolates and the pizza too.So right now we are don wiht the step four.I wish we could start putting the movie clip or whats it called in the wiki.     



No comments:

Post a Comment