Tuesday, April 12, 2011

§↨§↨GAME DEMO QUESTIONS↨§↨§

Answer the following questions about your game in complete sentences.
  • Intro screen: My game name  is Fraction Pies.
  • Team Introduction:The game was made by Juanita.
  • Audience: my game is made for the 4-8 graders but they don't have to play it.
  • Game play: The player sees the colorful pictures and the colorful colors and the pies and the color person that  takes the pies.
  • Learning Goal: the player learns how to turn the fraction into decimals.
  • Fun Factor: they can drag the pie to the right person.
  • Smart Factor: my game teaches the player how to drag and drop,how to make fractions into the decimals.
  • Style Factor: I use the colors that are bright,the sounds well I still don't know.
  • Originality Factor: I think that my game is especial because you can drag the pie to  the person and then drop it,I think that it mate be sell so the little kids can play.

No comments:

Post a Comment