Monday, April 11, 2011

§↨§↨PLAYING GAMES TO GET IDEAS§↨§↨

The game that looks like my is called marble lines.Its just like my but it has marbles going around the ring circle and it has a shutter that's where you put the marble to get into a group of the same color but it has to be the same colors.It does have a keeping score and it tells you how many points you have on that level,it does a sound effect but I don't remember hearing it clearly.I first read the directions you now so I can understand how to play the game,the you got to the part where you start playing it and for me like my it has to drag and then it shoots the ball to the group of marbles.I think that this game is fun to play because you can see what does the action on the marbles when they move .That's my thought about that game that's why I liked it.§↨☺☻☺☻♥♥!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment