Friday, September 13, 2013

Create Your Blog

Who are you? How will you use your blog to help others understand you work with Globaloria?
    I am Juanita and I like playing volleyball and I also like playing some soccer.I also like to hear Music any time of the day , for example like when I'm doing my homework like,hearing it when I doing active things outside or when I bored as well.So to simplify it I listen to it every time I can and With everything that I do in my time.I like mostly to hang out with my friends most of my time after school or in the weekends.What people can learn from reading my blog is that I can blog about how to do something in the code of my game if the student needs help but if they don't they just can get ideas from my blog by going to read it.I can also go and comment to there blog and get ideas from there blog when it comes to that I would need help on something in my game.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I need help on something I know where to go now your blog! We have so much in common I love music and well your 'about yourself' summary was very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete