Code I had overcame in my gamee....;D
One of the codes that I have no problem with no more is, in ingredient #2 (scoring).Why?,well because when I first stared I had no idea were to get the code for my ingredient.So I remember that Ms.Valdez told the class that if we ever got stuck in a problem of coding in our game that we should go to the help center in the wiki.So i went there and saw the scoring code and then I went and read step by step so I could put the code that I needed.When I first stared I kept on not doing it right so I was frustrated that I couldn't do it right,then I kept on going back until the last day we had before thanksgiving break I had made it work.So that's what I had to overcome in my game....!!;D ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment