Tuesday, November 27, 2012

final game questions...!!;D

My learning topic is about endangered species (pandas) in china.One of the reasons why I wanted to do it was because I love pandas and I wanted to learn bout them and make a game that could be fun by finding the things that are almost making the pandas to be instinct for ever.
The most important thing that I want the player to know is that he/she is just not playing  just any game, its playing something that can teach them,and that also to make it fun so they could play it and tell there friends as well.
The research that I did was was on pandas in china.
I learned that in South china there is problems the pandas are facing like there food sources the bamboo takes allot of time to grow but people are cutting them down so that makes it harder to the pandas to look for food and they are really picky with there mates so if they ave no food no energy to go find their mate to make babies.
When I stared working with the ideas that I had in my paper prototype I looked at it and I really didn't think it would go there so I stared changing some things and putting in other things some where.
The most useful Ingredient in my game is the score.It helps the player know that, that's how many points it needs for the next level and it also tell you to get them before the time runs out. 
The most hard thing in my game was the score because every time I picked one thing it would take away or put more than it what it had on the actions.I overcame it by going to my help center and looking closely at it and fixing the things that I had problems with.The feature in my game that I am most pround of is the score. 

No comments:

Post a Comment