Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ingredients postt...;)

The most important thing that I want for the player to learn is that,when the things are important is not really good to ignore because in the future we are going to regret what we have done and that learning about our planet is important and that by playing my game it be fun to disappear the dangerous tools and people that want to disappear our animals,but they mite think that they wont hurt them if they kill a couple of them,well they should think again.;)
Well the research I did was on Chinese pandas and a couple of other animals as well.I learn that by cutting trees and making more businesses kills the food that the pandas eat.It also makes it harder for them to look for food.
My ideas change when I was drawing my game out,when I put the codes and drew it out.Sometimes I liked it but other times I would change the things that I thought that they weren't good for my game,and so I would put something else and if I liked it I would keep it.
The game ingredients that I use,I really didn't know them until I would go to the help center of the wiki to see the codes and directions of them.That place helped allot  because when I would get stuck not knowing were I could find it so I just would go to the wiki and get codes and directions from there and then I would just put them in my game,the help center helped allot.
The most difficult part of my game was to put codes and how to put new frames were u want them to be.I solve it by going to the help center or I would ask my table mates to help me wen I was stuck in some part of my game.The features I am most proud of from my game are,The cursor,some what my drawings.



No comments:

Post a Comment